We understand how important it is that the stationery and home goods that you buy are up to the job. This is why as a leading manufacturer of home goods we support our products with a manufacturer's warranty of at least one year. Warranty claims are extremely rare but, when they do arise, we understand how troublesome and stressful it can be for our customers.
We have a dedicated member of staff to look after all customers needing to make a warranty claim. You will be able to make a claim without leaving home and often without needing to return products to us. Once we have received your claim we will handle it in a courteous and efficient manner so we can get it resolved as quickly as humanly possible.
- All warranty claims are at the manufacturer's sole discretion.
- Any partially or wholly successful warranty claim shall infer no admission of liability on the part of the retailer, the distributor or the manufacturer.
- In the event of a successful warranty claim, the cost of returning goods will be reclaimable providing you receive returns consent from us and providing you return the goods using one of the delivery services we specify. This is available for the UK only. International returns costs must be met by the customer in all circumstances
- In the unlikely event of a disagreement, you will be required to prove the fault lies in the design, manufacturer or materials used.
- Manufacturer's warranties are in addition to and do not replace your statutory rights.